We Deliver Branded Medications
For Free. It’s Beyond Belief.
That’s right, it’s absolutely free for employees of companies sponsoring the Rx ‘n Go Beyond program, as well as their eligible family members.
Here’s How it Works
Four Easy Steps to $0 Brand Name Medications
3. Obtain The Prescription from Your Doctor
Doctor submits Rx with refills. Make sure to have 30 days of the medication on hand while we ship your first order.
Have your doctor submit the prescription via:
Rx ‘n Go Beyond
PO Box 3003 Station Main
Winnipeg MB R3C 4B5
4. New Medication?
If this is your first time taking a branded medication, please request for your doctor to write two prescriptions
- 30-days to be filled through a US retail pharmacy
- Remaining year to be filled through Rx ‘n Go Beyond for free!
The processing and delivery of brand name medications from our Canadian pharmacy partner takes 3-4 weeks, which is why we recommend that you also request a 30-day prescription to be filled at your local pharmacy. This will help avoid a delay in your use of the medication for the first time.
Delivery takes up to 4 weeks.
We recommend requesting an
initial 30-day prescription
and remaining refills submitted
to Rx ‘n Go Beyond
We Have Gone Beyond US Borders and Made Prescription Medications More Accessible and Affordable
We are on a mission to improve the health and wellbeing of employees by making essential branded medications accessible and affordable.
- Sourcing medications from Canada provides a significant savings for employers, so they can offer branded medications to their employees for free as part of their health benefit
- All Rx ‘n Go Beyond branded medications follow standards that are equivalent and/or similar to the USA’s FDA approval and delivered in the original, manufacturer’s packaging
- The Rx ‘n Go Beyond is a program to help facilitate the individualized importation of medications, allowing members to get the brand name medications they need for free
- The Rx ‘n Go program is simple to implement for employers and use by employees